Chadwick Architects Insider's Guide To New Homes, Renovations + Additions
To receive your complimentary design guide please use the form below
Chadwick Architect's Insider's Guide to New Homes, Renovations & Additions provides you with the fundamental considerations we utilise to create exceptional homes for our clients.
We prepared this design guide to help you with the key issues that our clients come across with making decisions for their projects and ensure you maximise the potential from your property through intelligent design .
- Where to start?
- How to maximise the potential of your property in the renovation and additions process?
- What are your options for your project?
- How do you build a professional team around you to ensure your project is a success?
- Should you extend + renovate or should you knock down and rebuild a new home?
- What are the most common costly mistakes?
- What are the major risks associated with building contracts?
The Chadwick Architects' guide will help you reduce your risk in the design, planning and construction stages of your project. It provides the building blocks for success right from the start of the process.
We hope that this is a useful resource for you and gives some guidance during your project. If you would like to discuss your project further with our team personally, please contact us via the details in our contacts page
This content is provided by Chadwick Architects for reference purposes and as general guidance. It does not take into account specific circumstances and should not be relied on in that way. It is not legal, financial, insurance, or other advice and you should seek independent verification or advice before relying on this content in circumstances where loss or damage may result. Chadwick Architects endeavours to publish content that is accurate at the time it is published, but does not accept responsibility for any content that may or has become inaccurate over time.